Wow, 2010 is flying by fast! Can you believe Valentine’s Day is just around the corner? Soon you will be on the hunt for the perfect Valentine’s Day gift. Why not try something different this year? Something he would never suspect………Boudoir Photos….oh la la!!
Just the other night I met up with friend and colleague Dana Sipper of Sipper Photography. Over a glass of fine wine and a tray of assorted cheeses, Dana filled me in on her upcoming boudoir shoot. It sounded so cool; I wanted to share the details with you!
So, here’s the scoop:
- It’s a one day only event, scheduled from 9am to 5pm on January 24th.
- It will be held at a local hotel….that means a great backdrop for photos.
- Gorgeous flowers for added ambiance, provided by Cherie Moore of Zinnia Floral Design.
- Hair and makeup provided by the fabulous Kylee House of The W Salon.
- Champagne and light appetizers too. Yum!!
Dana is a complete sweetie and I promise she will make you feel incredibly comfortable. I can’t stress enough how important this is when taking photos. Being comfortable means fabulous photos! So, what are you waiting for? Surprise him with something extra special this Valentine’s Day! To set up your session, call 714.348.0630.